Dana Dolly Portable Camera System
Providing High-Quality Camera Dolly Systems
Dana Dolly Portable Dolly System
These days, the challenge is to do more with less -- for less. That is why we came up with the Dana Dolly.
Designed for the times where you just want to do a little 6' to 8' dolly move without a lot of setup. The Dana Dolly is easy to set up, can be used with a variety of track options, and can be supported using standard junior stands, apple boxes, or the ground, whatever the shot requires.
Whether you're an established professional or just getting started, the Dana Dolly is a great solution for adding production value to your shoot. Designed to be flexible, affordable, and easy to set up. Designed by a key grip with over 20 years of experience in all types of production, the design is simple and practical. The Mitchell Mount can take all types of camera heads with available adapters.
The sixteen-wheel design with floating trucks provides a smooth glide. The track ends and center support can use any 1 1/4" pipe as a track: aluminum, stainless steel, etc. So, if you're on location and don't want to pack track, you can stop by a home center and pick up some pipe or conduit as an alternative to the Schedule 80 aluminum pipe we recommend for everyday use.
- Fast and Portable Dolly System
- Aluminum Construction
- Black Industrial Finish to Minimize Reflection
- Soft Polyurethane Wheels
- Custom Full Ceramic Bearings
- Kit Includes Dana Dolly, 2-Track Ends, 100mm & 75mm Adapters
- Wheels Machined Round
- Made in the USA
- Our Instagram page has more photos and information
- The New “Universal” Track Ends are here. They work with either “Baby” or “Junior” stands and any size pipe from 1 1/4" to 1 1/2". We still highly recommend you use “Junior” or “Combo” stands unless you are shooting on a camera with a weight under 10 lbs.